As with any writing endeavor, one must determine his/her audience. Hence, “What will I write about?” Well, I gave it some thought and wrote some things down on paper to narrow it down and get a sense of order. I’ve come to a few conclusions about what I will focus my attention on here at PaulJRoberts.com. Now, it’s not a small list, but it’s not overwhelming either. Here is a list of my intended content:
- Business News Category
- Call Center – Coaching, mentoring, training, CRM, tools
- Sales – relationships, techniques, up sell, cross sell
- Social Media & Networking – objectives, tools, strategies, uses
- Troubleshooting – sweating the details, finding equitable solutions.
- Technology Category
- Word Press – Blog set up, plug ins, SEO, content
- Mobile PC – Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, add ons
- Software – Things that make my life easier and how
- Business Articles Category
- Re-posts of interesting articles I find
Now, I may narrow this down or amend this list completely, but I think it’s a fair start. At least this will give everyone a glimpse into what this site will encompass in the coming future. Basically a look at my own career, the information I use, and the technology I use to manage it all. All with the intension that readers learn from my experiences and in turn post comments that I too can learn from.
Any suggestions or ideas? Post a comment.