Who Is Paul J Roberts?
Paul J Roberts is a business management specialist based in the USA. Paul has an extensive background in Call Center Management, Sales, Troubleshooting, Competitive Analysis, Pricing, Merchandising and Project Management.
Primary experiences to date are the management of large and medium sized call centers and sales teams within the high performance & OEM automotive aftermarket parts industry. Origination is through inbound call center catalog sales. Products and services require a high degree of technical knowledge and hands-on experience. Primary focus is on increasing annual gross sales with an emphasis on providing world class customer service to exceed the customer’s expectations.
Specialize in troubleshooting and analysis of internal & external processes that affect our overall efficiency, effectiveness, profitability and customer service. Then develop solutions that address those needs. Also, work closely with vendors to develop new sales programs and leverage the use of sales training and new technology.
- Vendors Include: Moser Engineering, Strange Engineering, Maradyne, Eibach, Koolmat, BMRS, PRW, Ingersoll Rand, Terry’s Tire Town and many, many others.
- Additional Projects Include: Email & source code capture accuracy, suggestive up sell and cross selling techniques, CRM and POS implementations, and industry shipping & handling fee trends.
Specialize in Competitive Analytics with regard to product, price, policy and business strategy. This analysis provides both an offensive and defensive strategic context through which to identify opportunities and threats.
* Analyze competitor business practices, product lines and pricing
* Develop changes in company strategies, procedures, product lines, and pricing to improve competitive advantage
* Develop presentations for senior management personnel: CEO, VP, operations, marketing, merchandising, advertising, sales, finance, and warehouse.
What’s this site about?
PaulJRoberts.com is about call center management, salesmanship, project management, competitive analysis and all areas that intersect. Included will be a healthy dose of new technology and touch of social media. This site will not discuss Paul Roberts’ current employer nor its views or policies.
All writings are on my own behalf. Statements and opinions are mine alone and do not reflect the views and policies of my employer.
Comment and Site Policy
Your comments will be moderated before posting.
- Language & Professionalism: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or which I consider rude or offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- Keep It On-Topic: Any comment that strays away from the topic of the post or other peoples comments will be deleted.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible spam will be deleted.
- Blocked Comments: Anyone who violates this policy may be blocked from commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to delete, or mark as spam, any and all comments. All portions of this site are the property of Paul Roberts unless otherwise noted as such.
- Trackbacks: All trackbacks will be treated in line with this policy.